The Keto diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet with a daily goal range of 70-80% calories from fat, 10-20% from protein, 5-10% from carbs. The keto diet calls for a daily intake of just 20 to 50 grams of carbohydrates. A person following this high-fat, low-carb diet achieves a state of ketosis, a metabolic state that forces your body to switch its fuel source from carbs to fat. It breaks down fat into ketone bodies that are used as energy.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Cappello's New Keto Naked Crust, Keto Cheese, and Keto Buffalo Ranch pizzas?
- What is the Keto diet?
- Where can I find Cappello's new Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- How do you determine the net carbs in a product?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello's products?
- Where can I buy Cappello's products?
- What is the shelf-life of Cappello's products?
- Are Cappello's products shelf-stable?
- Are all of your products gluten-free and grain-free?
- What is the difference between gluten free and grain free?