Yes! Our New Butternut Squash Ravioli does not contain any dairy ingredients. However, they are processed on shared equipment that also produces a product containing dairy. We have strict allergen and cleaning protocols in place and recommend to consume this product taking your specific sensitivities and allergies into account.
Articles in this section
- Is the New Butternut Squash Ravioli dairy free?
- Where can I find Cappello's Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?