All of our pizza products were intentionally crafted to be frozen-fresh in order to deliver on the freshest product and should, therefore, be stored frozen until you’re ready to cook them. Our pizza and cookie dough products have a shelf life of up to one year from the date it was produced, and for pasta, the shelf life is up to 18 months from the date it was produced. If you only want to prepare part of the package, we suggest that you separate the amount you would like to use while frozen and store the unused product in the freezer in an airtight container or bag. We do not recommend you consume or refreeze thawed product. We hope this answers your question, and feel free to reach out if there are any other questions we may be able to answer for you. Happy eating!
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Cappello's New Keto Naked Crust, Keto Cheese, and Keto Buffalo Ranch pizzas?
- What is the Keto diet?
- Where can I find Cappello's new Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- How do you determine the net carbs in a product?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello's products?
- Where can I buy Cappello's products?
- What is the shelf-life of Cappello's products?
- Are Cappello's products shelf-stable?
- Are all of your products gluten-free and grain-free?
- What is the difference between gluten free and grain free?