That is a great question! We have recently performed a post-boil analysis, and once the pasta is boiled, the sodium reduces pretty significantly. Beginning in early 2021, we will have a dual nutrition panel that shows both pre and post-boil sodium content.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6oz package and the new 10.5oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- The amount of sodium in the pasta seems high. Why?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?