The best place to find retail locations that carry Cappello’s and the items they stock is through the “find a store” section of our website. Our New Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi are now available in Whole Foods Market and Natural Grocers stores nationwide. We regularly update our website with new store locations. We always recommend calling ahead to make sure they have what you want in stock. Additionally, you are always able to order the new large size packages of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi from our website, along with all of our other pizza, pasta, and cookie dough products.
Articles in this section
- Is the New Butternut Squash Ravioli dairy free?
- Where can I find Cappello's Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?