We use only 100% cage-free eggs in our recipe, and our eggs come from hens who spend their days exploring spacious barns and feeding on an all-vegetarian diet, free from hormones and antibiotics, and are fed non-GMO feed.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6oz package and the new 10.5oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- The amount of sodium in the pasta seems high. Why?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?