We use only 100% cage-free eggs in our recipe, and our eggs come from hens who spend their days exploring spacious barns and feeding on an all-vegetarian diet, free from hormones and antibiotics, and are fed non-GMO feed.
Articles in this section
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Where Can I Buy Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Spaghetti?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?
- Are there other uses for the lasagna sheets?
- How many pasta sheets are there per package?
- How should I store the pasta?