No bioengineered or genetically modified organisms (GMO's) are not used in the growing or manufacturing of our almond flour.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?
- Are the pizza products without almonds still available?