We use only 100% cage-free eggs in our recipe, and our eggs come from hens who spend their days exploring spacious barns and feeding on an all-vegetarian diet, free from hormones and antibiotics, and are fed non-GMO feed.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Can I use thaw the Naked Pizza Crust to use as a dough?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?