Our almond flour is milled from blanched and steam treated almonds, and are not fumigated. The blanching and steaming processes are used to pasteurize almonds and make them safe for you to eat without using chemicals to treat the almonds.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?
- Are the pizza products without almonds still available?