Our website shows the cooking directions for all of our products. Navigate to Cappellos.com and select any product category by clicking on the “view” button that appears when you hover over the product picture. You may then hover over each individual item and click on the “buy” button that appears. On this page you will be able to view a comprehensive list of ingredients on the right hand side of the page, directly below the product description. Additionally, on the left side of the same page, you can click on the packaging image of the back of each product, which contains the certification symbols for each item. If you hover over that selected image, a magnifying loupe pops up that should help with visibility.
Articles in this section
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Where Can I Buy Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Spaghetti?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?
- Are there other uses for the lasagna sheets?
- How many pasta sheets are there per package?
- How should I store the pasta?