We have actually just updated our cooking instructions to reflect a 75 second cook time which may provide a more al dente experience. Our website shows the cooking directions for all of our products. Navigate to Cappellos.com and select any product category by clicking on the “view” button that appears when you hover over the product picture. You may then hover over each individual item and click on the “buy” button that appears. On this page, you will be able to view a comprehensive list of ingredients on the right-hand side of the page, directly below the product description. Additionally, on the left side of the same page, you can click on the packaging image of the back of each product, which contains the certification symbols for each item. If you hover over that selected image, a magnifying loupe pops up that should help with visibility.
Articles in this section
- Is the New Butternut Squash Ravioli dairy free?
- Where can I find Cappello's Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?