There are small shavings of almond skin from the almonds from which we mill our almond flour. Although our almond flour is milled finely, because almond skin is so thin and supple, it can maintain slightly larger pieces. We hope this answers your question, and please email email@example.com if you have further questions.
Articles in this section
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Where Can I Buy Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Spaghetti?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?
- Are there other uses for the lasagna sheets?
- How many pasta sheets are there per package?
- How should I store the pasta?