There are small shavings of almond skin from the almonds from which we mill our almond flour. Although our almond flour is milled finely, because almond skin is so thin and supple, it can maintain slightly larger pieces. We hope this answers your question, and please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Articles in this section
- Is the New Butternut Squash Ravioli dairy free?
- Where can I find Cappello's Butternut Squash Ravioli, Five Cheese Ravioli, and Spinach & Cheese Ravioli?
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?