There are small shavings of almond skin from the almonds from which we mill our almond flour. Although our almond flour is milled finely, because almond skin is so thin and supple, it can maintain slightly larger pieces. We hope this answers your question, and please email email@example.com if you have further questions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6oz package and the new 10.5oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- The amount of sodium in the pasta seems high. Why?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?