All of our legacy pasta (Fettuccine, Gnocchi, Lasagna, Spaghetti, and Sweet Potato Gnocchi) and cookie dough products are certified kosher! If you visit our website, you can view certification symbols for each item either on the right-hand side of the product’s page, in addition to nutrition information, ingredients, and FAQ's.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?