Our pasta is handmade, and packaged by weight. Due to the artisanal nature, there is not a specific sheet count for each package. Rather, the sheets are often rolled and cut to a length that is longer than necessary. They can then be trimmed according to your pan’s specifications. Each 12oz box does provide enough lasagna sheets to make a three layer lasagna in a 9”x13” pan.
Articles in this section
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Where Can I Buy Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Spaghetti?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?
- Are there other uses for the lasagna sheets?
- How many pasta sheets are there per package?
- How should I store the pasta?