Our pasta is handmade and packaged by weight. Due to the artisanal nature, there is not a specific sheet count for each package. Rather, the sheets are often rolled and cut to a length that is longer than necessary. They can then be trimmed according to your pan’s specifications. Each 12oz box does provide enough lasagna sheets to make a three-layer lasagna in a 9”x13” pan.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy the new Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- What are the storage instructions for Cappello’s pasta products?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 6 oz package and the new 10.5 oz package of Sweet Potato Gnocchi?
- Why is there a difference in the nutritional information per serving size between the 5oz package and the new 8oz package of Spaghetti?
- Are the smaller sizes of Spaghetti and Sweet Potato Gnocchi still available?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?