The source of the citric acid in the sauce is derived from corn. However, no corn products are used directly in our sauce or any of our other recipes. If you are unable to have citric acid, our Naked Crust could be a great option, as you can top with the ingredients of your choice! Check out our recipes for some inspiration!
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the ingredient list and nutrition facts for Cappello’s products?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- What is the process used to make your almond flour?
- Does the pizza sauce contain tomato seeds and skin?
- What is the source of the citric acid in the tomato sauce?
- I have a question about ingredients that is not listed.