The source of the citric acid in the sauce is derived from corn. However, no corn products are used directly in our sauce or any of our other recipes. Our Naked Crust could be a great option, as you can top with the ingredients of your choice!
Articles in this section
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Does the pizza sauce contain tomato seeds and skin?
- What is the source of the citric acid in the tomato sauce?
- Where can I find the ingredient list and nutrition facts for Cappello’s products?
- What is the process used to make your almond flour?
- I have a question about ingredients that is not listed.