Our almond flour is milled from blanched and steam treated almonds, and are not fumigated. We are consistent in our sourcing, and the supplier we use does mill their almonds in an almond only facility.
Articles in this section
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Does the pizza sauce contain tomato seeds and skin?
- What is the source of the citric acid in the tomato sauce?
- Where can I find the ingredient list and nutrition facts for Cappello’s products?
- What is the process used to make your almond flour?
- I have a question about ingredients that is not listed.