Our almond flour is milled from blanched and steam-treated almonds, and are not fumigated. We are consistent in our sourcing, and the supplier we use does mill their almonds in an almond only facility.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the ingredient list and nutrition facts for Cappello’s products?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- What is the process used to make your almond flour?
- Does the pizza sauce contain tomato seeds and skin?
- What is the source of the citric acid in the tomato sauce?
- I have a question about ingredients that is not listed.