After testing many recipes and making countless pizzas (a delicious task!), we have found that the addition of almond flour and olive oil make for a lighter, crispier, and even more delicious crust. We have updated our pizza crust recipe, and the original pizzas are no longer available. If you’ve tried our almond flour pastas or cookie dough, your taste buds know the game-changing magic of almond flour. Plus it’s an amazing source of protein and fiber. The new pizzas are on shelves now, and it now has new packaging, in mouthwatering color.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Can I use thaw the Naked Pizza Crust to use as a dough?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?
- Are the pizza products without almonds still available?