Our crust is lightly par-baked to help it hold its shape. Due to the nature of our ingredients and the makeup of our pizza, we do not recommend thawing the crust. Since our product contains no gluten, the crust depends greatly on the par-bake and being frozen to maintain its shape.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?
- Are the pizza products without almonds still available?