Our website shows the cooking directions for all of our products. Navigate to Cappellos.com and select any product category by clicking on the “view” button that appears when you hover over the product picture. You may then hover over each individual item and click on the “buy” button that appears. On this page, you will be able to view a comprehensive list of ingredients on the right-hand side of the page, directly below the product description. Additionally, on the left side of the same page, you can click on the packaging image of the back of each product, which contains the certification symbols for each item. If you hover over that selected image, a magnifying loupe pops up that should help with visibility.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the New Margherita Pizza and White Pizzas?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pizza?
- Are your pizzas Paleo?
- What are the "spices" in the pizza sauce?
- Are there tomato skins and seeds in the tomatoes and pizza sauce on the Margherita Pizza?
- Can I use thaw the Naked Pizza Crust to use as a dough?
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- Are the almonds used to make your almond flour non-GMO?
- Is there almond skin in the almond flour?
- Do you still make a Sheep’s Milk Cheese Pizza?