When frozen, our products have a shelf life of up to one year from the date it was produced. Our cookie dough can be refrigerated, and once it has been moved to the refrigerated section, it has a refrigerated shelf life of two months. We do not recommend re-freezing product that has previously been refrigerated.
Articles in this section
- Are the eggs used in your products non-GMO?
- What are the cooking directions for Cappello’s pasta?
- There are potatoes in the gnocchi. How can they be certified paleo?
- What are the dark specs in the pasta?
- Are your pasta products kosher?
- Where Can I Buy Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Spaghetti?
- Can the lasagna sheets be used to make ravioli?
- Are there other uses for the lasagna sheets?
- How many pasta sheets are there per package?
- How should I store the pasta?